Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Falling in love with the Phantom of the Opera

Guest post written by Nancy Brewer

When it was decided that I was going to see Phantom of the Opera during my trip to New York City, people told me that it was going to be the best show to go and see. But the thing is, I didn't know that I was going to love it as much as I did. I'd heard the music before, but once I heard it so loudly during the actual play, it got such an emotional trigger for me! It was insane, but in a great way!

I had looked up a lot of information on the play before we left and while I was researching it, I saw the site http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/pennsylvania/k/kissimmee/. I read through it and actually booked an appointment to get some hearing aids after that.

I was so glad that I got them before I went on vacation. I took all of the Phantom of the Opera in and went and bought the soundtrack for it immediately after that. Then I listened to it on most of the way home. Not as good as being there and seeing it in person, but the CD will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment