Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

I’m Happy To Be With You

   I’m  Happy To Be With You.                                            

I know at times we disagree,
And once in awhile you break my heart
But you always know what to do
To put a smile back on my face.

Together, we’ve made a family,
we both try hard to make it work
Sometimes it can get hectic
But in the end, it’s really worth it.

I know I don’t say it much
a lot of things get in the way
But don’t believe for a second
That I’ve ever stopped loving you.

You have made my life complete
I could not have picked a better partner
You are a wonderful husband and father
I could not have asked for anyone better.

I just wanted you to know
Even though I don’t say it much
You’re my knight in shining armor
And I’m so happy to be with you.

Copyright: Michelle Argo

No comments:

Post a Comment