Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Searching For Peace


                         Searching for peace                          5/31/08
Life is not worth living
Is what she said to herself
No one really cared
No one offered any help
She struggled with her addiction
Secretly and alone
She wanted so bad top be happy
Wanted so bad to go home
But she has gone too far
When she swallowed the pill down
All she wanted was some rest
Now the room is spinning round
“Life is not worth living”
She says while holding her chest
But soon she will find peace
Because tonight, She takes her last breath.


Copy Right By: Michelle Argo

 

 

Just letting ya know….I did not write this because I was feeling like this or anything like that…..the words just came to me, and I thought they’d make a great poem, so I started writing them down before I forgot…That’s it!!!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment